Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Raisin Lost in Cleevageville

In case you don't know me very well I'm somewhat of a dork and I'm constantly doing silly things to humiliate myself, Although my actions are painfully embarrassing I provide a healthy dose of laughter to all those around me.

The latest dose of medicine. We were swimming at the pool over the weekend and I had brought a box full of ice cream sandwiches for my girls and Rachael's, and I'm going to totally blame this one on the baby--after all that's one thing they are good for, anyways as I was holding her, and being the messy eater that she is, a little piece of chocolate had fallen on my chest. Now something like this never would have happened to me if I wasn't holding a baby. Clearly some of you don't believe me... OK I confess I some times get a little crazy with my food. OK there was this one time I had it in my hair, but I'm getting better I promise.

Tim and I have this little game we play where we have a little competition to see who spills food on themselves first, and the one who can last longer without getting messy wins. I know we have a lot of silly game, but you can't take life to seriously "life's hard and nobody makes it out alive", so have fun.

Back to my story, it's a good one. Here I am talking to this lady from my ward, when I guess this chunk of chocolate chillaxing in my cleavage, (ooh wow look at that alliteration--Big Head would be so proud I'll tell you later) was to much for her husband to bare and he interrupts with, "you have a raisin or something on your chest". Umm thanks I guess. I was so embarrassed. I'm sorry not everyone is blessed with the ability to eat food without decorating their body. It's beautiful artwork, an expression of myself,nobodies perfect.

Don't worry guy I've hired my good old sweet husband to be on cleavage patrol and he will regularly check and inspect for stow aways, and he even offered to provide me with his services free of charge--Awe how sweet.

Umm Eyes up top next time buddy, but thanks for your concern for the welfare of my lady lumps.

No comments: