Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Fabulous Free Weekend

Still feeling a little discouraged about our financial situation I decided just let it all go and have a a little fun and forget about all my troubles, best part it was free--yeah my favorite.

Thursday: Free movies at the Drive In. I really wanted to take my girls out and have some fun so I was searching online to find something we could all do together and not spend a single penny, and it just happened to be customer appreciation day at the drive ins and they were showing free shows, they had bounce houses for the kids, a band, and my favorite Sumo Wrestling. I was dominating--ok I had my 7 year old as my competition. Just and I was about to knock her out again in round three I'm hit by a bus. Tim tackles me to the ground and everyone is going wild. Sure everyone always cheers for the underdog. We watched bed time stories a very cute movie. It felt great taking work off and having a blast with my family. Kylee's little head
A little help TKO!!!!
Friday: swimming. We meet Rachael and her three girls at the pool and we swam all day. It was a lot colder then the day before but that didn't stop the girls. Kamryn had such a wonderful time in the water. Then Rachael took Kiora and Kylee to stay the night at her house, their first official sleep over. Too bad Tim was at a wedding all day. He brought me home some cake and tossed rose pedals at me and all over the bed. He looked so adorable in his tux.

Saturday: Family Fun. The science center was free and we drove all the was over there but it was so busy we decided to skip it and head straight over to family reunion in Gilbert. That was a lot of fun and great food. Then we made it home just in time to catch the last few minutes of the salsa festival.

Wonderful FREE weekend. I feel so much better. So long bum hum bug.

No comments: