Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Love

My first love: I was in love with my brother's best friend--an unspoken no no. We hung out together he made me laugh, made me sick to my stomach, heart pound, hands sweat, you know the usually things that happen when you are in love.

My first fight with my best friend Cami was over him because I was spending more time with him than her, not to mention my brother wasn't very happy I was stealling all his friends away, those where his exact words.

For years we played these stupid mind games with each other, yet nothing ever happen, well there were a few funny moments of things supposedly happening, like when we both stayed up all night playing video games and falling asleep together on the airbed, or when my mom flipped out when she went into my room and saw these ginormous feet hanging off of my bed and demanded to know who was in my bed to that I replied the Easter bunny--I didn't know what she was talking about because I had stayed at a friends house and my bother told this guy he could sleep in my bed and I had just got home five minutes prior--my poor mom, and then when I accidentally stripped him when we were playing tackle football in my back yard, my bad, oh and my favorite our almost first kiss, honestly it would have been one heck of a kiss it was so romantic--It didn't happen I'll just leave it at that and spare you the details.

Years and years of this I like you, you like me, lets just be friends, I hate you, but I'm just saying that so no one will know that I secretly love you, even though it's obvious to everyone--lost yet I'm telling you I'm still trying to figure it out.

So getting totally frustrated by having this guy tell everyone how amazing I was one day and making out with his girlfriend right in front of me while watching me to make sure I'm watching, the next. STOP


Question # 1 Guys why do you make out with your ladies in front of me while looking at me. Stop it's nasty. This happens to me a lot. You should kiss with your eyes shut and somethings are better left in the bedroom. Plus If you are trying to make us jealous ignore us and be completely devoted and focus on your woman. I know this might be near impossible for some, but we would like a guy who's so in love with us and not even Britni Spears walking around in a thong making out with Madonna could distract them from our beauty, and their passion for us. Enough said, just stop it!



So I was getting sick of this player and sadly I stopped being his friend and I wouldn't even speak to him, but you can't choose who you love and I guess even though he was a complete jerk I still like him--yuck



Question #2 Why do women like the bad boys and no matter how horrible and sleazy men could be even to the point of being abusive some women still come crawling back. Just something to think about.



So What I did next I'm not exactly proud of but I did find my one true love in the end, so I am glad I had a weak moment and I was really immature. Heck all is fair in love in war. I met Tim who was dating this girl who thought she was my best friend--long story, the night before on a double date and he happened to be at the fair without his girlfriend that night, and even though I didn't know him I had asked him for a tiny little favor. Your going to laugh at how retarded I was, but I told him that there was this guy who always mack tens his girlfriend in front of me and he makes my blood boil and I just want to give him a taste of his own medicine so I asked Tim if he could help me make him jealous. The sweetie agree although what I had in mind was a lot different than what really happened but he had a girlfriend--see guys being devoted to your girlfriend pays off, so he didn't do much except stand in proximity of me and win me a few stuffed animals, none the less it worked like magic. Here this jerk was at my window at 2 am asking me "what does this guy have that I don't." And telling me it was always me who he wanted to be with, and we belong together bla bla bla.


Question #3 Why do guys always want what they can't have.

Unfortunately poor Tim fell madly in love with me, can you blame him--only teasing. He got my number from his girlfriend, dumped the witch, and the rest is history.

A little side note on that one--girls are not the only nimrods that keep going back to a horrible relationship--Tim kept taking this witch back over and over and over again even though she was cheating on him with over 7 different guys, just in case you were thinking she was a victim in this love battle. The reason he was at the fair a lone is because she stood him up that night to be with the guy she set me up on a blind date the night before. Sleazy--not that using another girls boyfriend to make you first crush jealous is any better. High School that's all I got to say.

Now years later here I was with this gorgeous, successful, passionate, perfect man and I run into my first love working at an icee shop. He sees me and locks himself in the closet. I had to wait fifteen minutes until another worker comes to help me. He tried to open the closet door but it was lock and he thought that was kinda weird and asked me if I saw anyone go in there. Ah poor thing. I hope he OK and I really to wish him the best.

In my perfect world everyone would be as lucky in love as me--only fall in love with their one true love, and live happily ever after--no heart aches.

You can't die of embarrassment can you?

No comments: