Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Giving Up--Love will always be a mistery

So like I mentioned earlier I've locked myself in the house, gain weight, and tried my best to become unattractive to the opposite sex in hopes that I won't go down in history as a home wrecker. I tried to get help from the guys that I know and they say it's not what I do it's who I am--great I have to become a completely new person.

So before I go changing my whole personality I've decided to wave my white flag and surrender. It's not fair for Tim to come home looking all hunky and here I am with bushy eyebrows, sweat pants, and messy hair. Not to mention I've been miserable not being able to work out afraid of losing the weight I put on. Tim also caught my acting silly when we were out last week at a pizza shop, and I was stuffing my face like a fat cow. There were a bunch of guys smiling and looking at me with that look, so I thought if I shoveled pizza in my mouth, getting sauce every where even in my hair, I would look completely repulsive. When I told Tim that when he brought up the fact that he had never seen me eat like that before in his life he almost died laughing.

He told me I can't hide myself away from the world and even when I tried it didn't work I still have this crazy stalker. He's right. No more. I'm going to be myself again.

And Ladies I just want you to understand, you are all gorgeous and beautiful in your own ways. Even if your boyfriend, husband, or girlfriend--thought I should be politically correct there, look at another woman it doesn't mean they love you any less. Would you like to only look at one beach, one flower, one sunset for the rest of your life? Beauty is every where and it's there for a reason. I hope woman can feel confident and know that they are loved, and sometimes the other woman really is an innocent, sweet little girl, oblivious and naive to the world.

Life's to short to try to run around all day trying to change things or fix things that can't be fixed. Men are biologically attracted to women sorry. In my perfect world there wouldn't be this intense competition and fight for love, there would be one special person for everyone, no affairs, or jealous fits of rage.

So if you have someone go run up to them and let them know that you love them, and women you are amazing! You too guys, I guess.

Can't we all just get a long--Home wreckers included?

No comments: