Monday, February 6, 2012

Corn holeling

So last weekend we went to a BBQ with so people from Tim's work and to bribe us to go B said we will be corn hole- ing. A game that sounds really dirty but it's not. Tim and I have this problem of being wickedly good at any games we play and it really annoys everyone, so we are always banished from being on the same team and we have to try hard to lose at everything. I tried really hard but I just happen to be a really fantastic corn holer. That definitely was the high light of the party--- Bs husband was so adorable he spent hours making the game and even sewed the little bags himself. We left early because there was this creep that wouldn't stop staring at me. Thank goodness he was one of Bs friend and doesn't work with Tim. The first thing I said to Tim when we got in the car was I think I knew everyone except one guy and he not so politely said-- who the freak that wouldn't stop staring at you. Hmmm I think it's time for my hubby to start lifting weights again because he noticed and didn't punch this guy out. I'm just teasing. I always wanted to be famous but mostly for the money not for the crazy stalkers. I've even become a shut in and when in a blue moon I do leave the house it usually sucks like that. Oh well at least Tim had fun, oh and I found an olympic sport I would probably get a gold in. Corn hole ing who knew. Well tomorrow's my birthday so I better get some sleep.

No comments: