Wednesday, January 25, 2012

He's got a package for you.....

A little confession......I am a shopaholic!!! I was doing so good when we first moved here but now with Tim working and with his new pay raise and oh I got a raise and didn't even know it whooo hooo, it's been nearly impossible for me not to get a little crazy. 

So the other day I was teasing Tim and said the UPS guy is going to think I'm stalking him because he is literally delivering packages about every other day--I do all my shopping online, for obvious reasons so I get a lot of packages.  Very seriously Tim asked me if it was the hot guy.  HUH? Well actually I hadn't noticed, I'm not really one of those desperate housewives that go around checking out other men, sorry babe.

Then he told me that apparently there is this hot delivery man that goes around making women every where very happy to get their packages.  Then he told me that he can always tell when he has stopped by his work because there will be a stack of packages and the lady at the front desk with be glowing and smiling from ear to ear. 

At first this made me laugh and I thought about this stupid old movie call Loverboy where the pizza boy delivers pizza to lonely woman and . . . .  I also thought about the guy every girl went on and on about when I worked at the University who was built like the rock and gorgeous and I had to meet him, and he was the sole reason about 90% of the women showed up to work everyday.
 
Nope I didn't go out of my way to meet this guy so I guess I will never know of his extreme hotness.  

Now instead of getting all giddy when my packages arrive I'm so paranoid.  Now that my husband mentioned it this delivery guy really does go out of his way to make his customer happy.  Normally ups delivers just drop the packages and run but this guy waits at the door for me to come get his package which is really annoying because a few times I've been working and had to take a break because he wouldn't leave the packages with my girls and kept asking if their mom was home.  Then when I got to the door to get the packages and I asked if I needed to sign anything he said nope, and just smiled really cheezy  ARRRGGGGG.   Then yesterday after about 10 minutes of him waiting at the door I went to answer it, so he would leave I got a fantastic view if his butt--apparently he had to tie his shoe on his way back to his truck lol.  I now make sure I look hideous any time I have a package coming--sweat pants, no make up, hair messy, glasses etc. given my history of crazy stalkers, I can't be to careful.  I guess this creep is a blessing in disguise because I think I've been cured of my addiction to shopping, but my darling husband has totally sabotaged me because I just checked my amazon shopping cart and he has about 3 text books arriving, a backpack and two other packages coming soon, so I will have to be convenient gone with those packages arrive.    

No comments: