Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project Life Day 1

Happy New year!  So my ridiculously awesome husband bought me a rebel for Christmas so I'm going to learn how to be a photographer.  My dad was a photographer--one of the many many secret talents he has, and my brother also is a videographer so hopefully like my good looks it's a matter of genetics and I don't have to work at it--I'm just teasing.  So for the new year I've decided to take a picture a day and blog or write about it.  Don't laugh I can do this.  I think I will for good measure include a gratitude journal as well.  So let's get started!

GRATITUDE--this day I'm so grateful for my little man Benjamin.  To be honest I never really wanted to have a boy I was perfectly happy with a house full of girls, but from the moment of the first sonogram where our very proud little fellow flashed Tim the family jewels than gave him the thumbs up {the tech thought it was the most precious thing she had ever seen so she took several pictures of that hilarious moment}  I have been so madly in love with my ball of pure energy.

This picture was taken as we rushed out the door to church--one of the few Sundays we were on time, oh did I mention we now go to chuch at 1:00 p.m. instead of 9:00 a.m.  What I find so adorable is I was wearing a silver skirt and my husband without me asking cordinated his tie and our sons vest to match me--lol yep I'm one of those crazy moms that likes to color cordinate outfits.  I just thought it was adorable that my hubby picks up on my tiny little quirks, no matter how creepy they may be. 

See that wasn't to bad 1 day down only 364 days to go.

No comments: