Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4&5

Day 4 was pretty much fantastic!!!  I went shopping with my dad then we took Tim out to lunch at La Casitta the girls went back to school, and then when Tim got home he had some really great news.  We celebrated with a friendly game of Mario--I lost horribly ...Perfect day.
I'm grateful playtime with my kids, it keeps me happy and young.

Day 5 umm the new year has started of with minor hiccups like we all are a little sick and the house has been pretty much a disaster, so we made little chore magnets and we will be starting a chore chat asap.  I'm one of those people that like to do it all myself.  My girls never really have had chores, occasionally we do a quick 10 minute pickups, but moving from our 3000 square foot house with a three car garage and an attic to our tiny shack, no garage or attic it's been a disaster, so I'm cracking the whip and demanding order--ok maybe just a little brain washing that cleaning is fun. 

I'm grateful for modern technology like dish washers and clothes washers and dryers, if it wasn't for them I'd spend two lifetimes cleaning instead of one.

No comments: