Monday, February 27, 2012

Earned my beads for sure!

MArdi Gras!!! In case you haven't noticed I like to party--well let me rephrase that I am a very PG rated party girl, but none the less in my mind I'm a real party animal.  So just about every other day I find some reason to dress up, bake something delightfully delish, and celebrate.  So lucky for me I live in the good ol USA where holidays come in rich supply.  I kept sending what I would consider racy and flirty texts and emails to my hubby letting him know it's one of those party days teasing him that I'll get the party started he just had to bring the beads.  around noon I jumped in the shower so I could get all dolled up for Tim and take him to lunch at 1.  halfway through me singing and scrubbing Tim flings open the curtains and almost gives me a heart attack.  I was so excited to see him home I quickly jumped out so we could spend his always brief lunch break together.  I put on a jeans and a bra and quickly found us something to eat.  Tim only had about 10 minutes because he had to get to class he had rushed home because he forgot his book, but I told him the real reason was to see me he just didn't know it : ) We kissed good bye and as he was walking out the front door and I was making my way to our bedroom to finish getting ready he opened the door the UPS Guy was standing right there.  Here I was still in my bra and with cat like reflexes I ducked back behind some shelves mortified.  I could hear him asking for me by name and Tim just said he could take it and then shut the door in his face.   I'm hoping I was quick enough and Tim was tall enough so the poor guy didn't have to see my lovely show.  I defineately earned my beads this year.  UGGh I'm always making such a complete fool of my self.  Tim later texted me to tell my that ups guy looked really disappointed that he had answered the door and not me-- yep it had to be the same ups guy that is always extra friendly and waits until i come to the door, and now my husband has another reason to forever tease me about.  Oh well.  I know that won't be the end of making a total fool out of myself.