Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oh yeah I forgot I turned 30

I guess it's true the older you get the more you forget.  Everyone has told me horror stories for as long as I can remember about how horrible it is when you turn 30, but to be honest it's not as bad as everyone says.  I guess it's true what people say "once you turn 30 it's all down hill from there"  and going down hill is a lot easier than up hill people so you might want to look into coming up with a new phrase genius.  I don't feel any different, and for lunch today I ate a whopper, fries and had a Dr. Pepper and so far my thighs haven't exploded yet, but who knows the night is still young.  I've had an amazing 30 years and I can't wait to have another 50 to 60 more.  Oh the greatest thing I received was a card from Tim.  10 years ago my sister was turning thirty I we were trying to find a card for her and I found this hilarious card of a baby crapping himself and the card read look who's pushing turdy.  I almost died laughing--I know so immature but it was 10 years ago. . . ok not much has changed.  I told Tim that he had to get me that card when I turned 30.  obviously that card isn't going to be around 10 years later so he followed my poor little baby around with a camera waiting for the opportune moment and it was AWESOME!!! who would have thought I would have a baby of my own heck 4 babies dumping in their pants to make me smile.  BEST birthday ever. . . um next to the one I spent in Disneyland (Sorrry babe but it's Disneyland).

No comments: