Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hot Summer Sandals

Take a look at that beauty.  This picture doesn't do justice on how truly awesome my new summer style is.  Yep I'm a big spaz and broke my toe, so I will be sporting this boot for 6-8 weeks.  I'm not sure if they are going to put a cast on or not--I will find out tomorrow.  Lets just say I've had four babies and hands down breaking my big toe was excruciatingly more painful than labor.  I know that sounds unlikely but I guess it crush and damaged so many nerves it shot pain all up my leg, I blacked out twice, hyperventilated from the pain, and went into shock.  I'm just so lucky I wasn't alone.  My daughter ran and got my husband who carried me to the truck and drove me to the E.R.   I guess 31 years without a broken bone is not such a bad record especially considering what an adrenaline junky I was as a child.  

No comments: