Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pampered My Little Butt Off.


Over the weekend I went to the Woman's Expo and had the most amazing time being pampered from head to toe. I almost didn't go because I would have to drive down town Phoenix--Either I have the most amazing husband who chauffeurs me everywhere like a princess or he drives me everywhere because he's genuinely concerned for my well being and lacks confidence in my driving skills either way I had never driven down town Phoenix and the thought of bone crushing, metal twisting, fire engulfing car cashes paralysis and stresses the heck out of me.

I blame my psycho driver ed teacher who made us watch gruesome videos of car crashes with brains spilled out all over the highway and then said to a class of about ten of us that statistically two of us will die in a car accident before our 10 year Reunion, so I don't like driving.

I'm not much of a city girl but I was so freaking proud of myself for driving all by lonesome and I think I could get used to this. I definitely did better than me brother who nearly killed Tim and I on our way to a Linking Park concert when he ran a red light, driving the wrong way down a one street--best part was it was right in front a police station and he got away with a warning.

So when I enter I was asked if I was 21 and I guess I wasn't that convincing because I was carded--umm I'm pushing 30 but ok.

I had a facial, manicure, massage, a makeover, won a few raffles, and met Valerie Bertinelli.


The only part that I didn't like was the life size nude pictures of before and after pictures of breast implant and tummy tuck patients. I was so tempted to grab a black sharpie and color in some con censored boxes while no one was looking--I don't even look at my own body that naked.


What a great time.

No comments: