Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GRrrrrr. warning hot temper ahead.


OK for all of you who know me, you're not going to believe me, but lately I have been so irritated. I was lucky enough to grow up with five brothers so I have an amazing amount of tolerance for obnoxious people, but for the first time in my life I understand the expression you are getting on my last nerve--I had never physically felt irritated before and literally it feels like someone is pinching your nerves it was very creepy. I'm hoping it's just my pregnancy hormones balancing out because It's not fun wanting to punch total strangers in the face--ok maybe if you're Chuck Norris it would be fun, but I like my happy go lucky me a lot better. I kinda feel like the hulk some times. My adorable husband calls it "Red Rossing"--and always teases me about being grumpy because he knows it will make me smile. We even found a tee shirt that says "SOMETIMES I WAKE UP GRUMPY BUT USUALLY I LET HER SLEEP IN" I almost died laughing because I can totally relate. I notice it a lot more when I have to go to work or school, especially school--thank goodness for online classes. I thought I would just send out a little courtesy warning to stay clear of this Grouch for 4-6 weeks.

No comments: