Thursday, December 24, 2009

super sneaky hubby


So for Christmas Eve Eve we went to our little Barros Pizza shop and my lovely little two year old blurts out to the entire room "I NOT FART!" I almost choked on the pizza in my mouth from laughing so hard. I ask Tim what that was all about and he said he had scooted in the lovely vinyl seating and it made a rather raunchy sound. GOTTA love those little munchkins.




When we got home Kiora comes running in the office to tell me that my bathroom smells like it's on fire. I run in there and look everywhere but can't find where the smell is coming from. Later I told Tim that it smelt like smoke in our bathroom but I couldn't figure out why and he confessed that it was from him and that he had burned the receipts to my Christmas presents in there. I'm guessing he spent more than his $50 limit. What a goof ball. I guess that's the marine in him got to destroy all evidence.




Merry Christmas Everyone!!


*picture credits www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/fart.jpg

1 comment:

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

That's funny that you mentioned Holy Donuts, because I thought about doing "Brigham Young's Favorite Donuts" in the bakery. Maybe I should have a "Sharla's Smart Selections" menu that has healthy choices, like wraps, salads and etc. You could help and be a part of the product development team! :) Thanks for the "weight" advice...I'll let you know how it goes!